Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Smart Coverage for Employers: (888) 522-7805
Many states require employers to carry workers’ compensation insurance to protect employees in case of a workplace injury. Accidents happen, especially in industries with a high risk of injury. With workers’ compensation coverage, the benefits are provided to the injured worker regardless of fault and without having to sue the employer. Only work-related injuries as well as occupational diseases are eligible for workers’ compensation.
Workers' Compensation provides for the payment of four types of benefits:
- Medical benefits: This includes medical bills, hospital visits, medication, therapy, and more.
- Income benefits: This provides for income lost due to disabilities on either a temporary or permanent basis.
- Rehabilitation benefits: This includes job retraining for individuals who are not able to return to the same type of work after an injury.
- Death benefits: The surviving spouse and children of the deceased worker will receive benefits.
Business Insurance Agents, Trusted for Expert Guidance
At LBW Insurance and Financial Services, we offer employers many options for workers’ compensation coverage through trusted carriers. We can help you navigate the complex realm of workers’ compensation policies and steer you towards the coverage solution that meets your needs. LBW takes pride in our ability to deliver well-crafted programs beyond the traditional insurance model.
Why partner with LBW?
- Smart and strategic planning for businesses
- Find the right coverage that is tailored to your needs
- Only trusted carriers with proven reputations are used
- World-class client service and treatment
Read reviews from our clients.
Talk to an Insurance Specialist: (888) 522-7805
When you contact us, one of our Business insurance professionals can provide you with more details about workers’ compensation insurance, your options, and recommendations on ways to control costs while maintaining adequate coverage.