MSP, MSSP Specialty Program
Specialized insurance program for IT and security firms and professionals (MSP, MSSP)
Streamlined insurance program to protect Managed Service, Managed Security Services companies, and consultants.
What does the program cover?
- Technology Errors & Omissions: for claims arising from your professional services
- Network Security and Privacy Liability: arising from a failure of network security, breach of private data, violation of a privacy law or disclosure of third-party corporate information (including trade secrets).
- Media Liability: claims alleging personal and intellectual property injury including libel, slander, copyright, and trademark infringement.
- Privacy Breach Expense: expenses arising from a privacy breach including forensics, notification (including call center services), credit monitoring, public relations, and data restoration, as well as expenses arising from a cyber extortion threat.
Does this program include other insurance my company needs?
Yes. You can include General Liability, Property, Business Interruption, Umbrella/Excess, Hired/Non-Owned Auto.
What is special about this program?
- We understand IT and Technology professionals.
- Cyber Liability coverage is critical for tech professionals.
- Coverage for contractual liability and independent contractors.
- Add comprehensive coverage to your program including general liability, property, umbrella, and workers compensation. Also, directors & officers, employment practices liability, crime, fiduciary liability, foreign liability and property.
- Specialized consulting is available including:
- Matching insurance with contract language
- Risk Management analysis
- Full-Service employee benefit programs (health insurance, dental, vision, accident, life), HR
- Company 401k plans
- Discounts on payroll processing
Does my business fit in the program?
Along with MSP & MSSP companies and consultants, other technology related companies may apply.
- Audio & Video Consultants
- Web Designers
- Social Media Marketing
- Telecom Consultants
- Network Security Consultants
- Software & App Developers
Are there requirements for this program?
Yes. MSP's/MSSP's must have MFA in place and unique passwords for clients in a multi-tenant system.
How do I apply?
Click on the link below and answer the questions about your business to generate a quote.