Specialized insurance program for IT and security firms and professionals (MSP, MSSP)
Streamlined insurance program to protect Managed Service, Managed Security Services companies, and consultants.
What does the program cover?
- Technology Errors & Omissions: for claims arising from your professional services
- Network Security and Privacy Liability: arising from a failure of network security, breach of private data, violation of a privacy law or disclosure of third-party corporate information (including trade secrets).
- Media Liability: claims alleging personal and intellectual property injury including libel, slander, copyright, and trademark infringement.
- Privacy Breach Expense: expenses arising from a privacy breach including forensics, notification (including call center services), credit monitoring, public relations, and data restoration, as well as expenses arising from a cyber extortion threat.
Does this program include other insurance my company needs?
Yes. You can include General Liability, Property, Business Interruption, Umbrella/Excess, Hired/Non-Owned Auto.
What is special about this program?
- We understand IT and Technology professionals.
- Cyber Liability coverage is critical for tech professionals.
- Coverage for contractual liability and independent contractors.
- Add comprehensive coverage to your program including general liability, property, umbrella, and workers compensation. Also, directors & officers, employment practices liability, crime, fiduciary liability, foreign liability and property.
- Specialized consulting is available including:
- Matching insurance with contract language
- Risk Management analysis
- Full-Service employee benefit programs (health insurance, dental, vision, accident, life), HR
- Company 401k plans
- Discounts on payroll processing
Does my business fit in the program?
Along with MSP & MSSP companies and consultants, other technology related companies may apply.
- Audio & Video Consultants
- Web Designers
- Social Media Marketing
- Telecom Consultants
- Network Security Consultants
- Software & App Developers
Are there requirements for this program?
Yes. MSP's/MSSP's must have MFA in place and unique passwords for clients in a multi-tenant system.
How do I apply?
Click on the link below and answer the questions about your business to generate a quote.
I need to schedule time with a technology insurance expert. Can I talk to a consultant about my unique situation and risks?
Yes. If your company is concerned about complex risk and insurance issues, contact the head of LBW’s Tech Secure® division, Howard Miller, at HowardM@lbwinsurance.com