LBW Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. is looking for an experienced Account Manager for our Personal Lines Department.
LBW is the largest family owned, independent full-service Insurance Agency in the Santa Clarita Valley area. We are a boutique agency that provides a very high quality, high touch level of service to our clients and we are looking for the right person to join our terrific team.
Position Title: Personal Lines Account Manager
Personal Lines Account Managers work in conjunction with an Account Executive to maintain and grow a book of personal accounts. Provides excellent client service at all times in accordance with LBW philosophy. Responsible for managing, evaluating, servicing and marketing of both new and renewal accounts. Must possess the knowledge and ability to act independently in all phases of personal account process.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Update and change information in AMS from carrier downloads
- Provide outstanding day to day service, including client visits when necessary
- Consistently provide the customer with prompt, knowledgeable and timely response to calls or inquiries
- Document all calls, activities, and transactions in AMS360
- Identify, obtain, and analyze all information necessary to evaluate risk exposures and determine appropriate coverage
- Bind coverage; order binders/policies
- Invoice agency bill/direct items and follow up for collection
- Check/Process policies and endorsements
- Process incoming emails and mail
- Issue cancellation letters (for non-pay client bill policies) to the insured – all personal lines
- Upload/Scan HO’s renewal dec’s – update policy info into AMS
- Quote new and renewing policies on carrier websites and/or PL Rater
- Issue renewal letters for all direct bill auto and direct bill homeowner policies
- Upload/Scan California Fair Plan renewal offers & issue renewal letters
- Check payment status for non-payment cancellations with various insurance companies
- Issue identification cards for clients
- Assist in training new personnel
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Must hold a current and in good standing California Insurance Property & Casualty License
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Word / Excel / Outlook
- Advanced knowledge in databased Agency Management Systems (AMS360)
- Minimum 4 years in Personal Lines Insurance
- Must be well organized
- Able to multi-task
- Must demonstrate sound judgment, outstanding decision, problem solving and analytical skills
- Can work in a fast-paced production environment
- Team Player
- Have good attendance
We offer a great working environment, competitive salaries, 100% Medical and Dental Benefits paid for the Employee, a matched 401K plan and an excellent overall Benefits package.
Our normal work hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday - Friday with a 1-hour lunch.
Hybrid work available.
Job Type: Full-time
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties not described in this job description. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description.
LBW has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or LBW may terminate employment at any time, for any reason not disallowed by law.