LBW offers an excellent work environment and benefits package. We’re one of Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Best Places To Work” in Los Angeles for 2022. We’re the largest independent insurance and financial services agency headquartered in the Santa Clarita Valley and we have a national reach. We are a family-owned, mid-sized agency that provides very high-quality, high-touch levels of service to our clients.
At LBW, our Financial Advisors are held strictly to their oath to do what’s best for the client at all times. They support their clients as educators, strategists, and navigators. We’re looking for driven, disciplined, experienced advisors who will appreciate being part of a better team and agency. They see value in working for a firm that offers not only Financial Services, but also Group Benefits, Commercial Insurance, and Personal Insurance. This also provides the opportunity for potential other income streams.
We are looking for the right person to join our fantastic team! Are you the one?
- Nurture your existing book of business and continually prospect for new clients.
- Analyze financial information received from clients and develop a suitable financial plan.
- Present the plan to the client and agree on the actions to be taken
- Implement the plan with the client and monitor the plan accordingly.
- Provide regular client contact, service, and support for the plan
- Prepare and deliver Financial Planning sessions or seminars to develop new business.
- Assist in developing new Sales & Marketing strategies.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients to retain them.
- Arrange referrals or consultations with other Professionals as may be needed.
- Comply with all Federal, State, Local, Broker-Dealer, and LBW rules and regulations.
- Attend and complete any Continuing Education requirements.
- Attend education sessions to stay current on the financial industry and products. LBW values lifelong learning.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, sales, marketing, or related field, OR equivalent to 3 years of professional experience in financial services.
- FINRA Series 66 license at a minimum. Alternatively, a combination of a Series 63 and Series 7 or Series 6.
- Exemplary communication, presentation, time-management, and organizational skills.
- Talented at networking with businesses and personal communities.
- Ability to listen to client needs and provide suitable financial solutions.
- Successful completion of background checks and pre-employment assessments.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, without requiring, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Proficiency with computer systems and Microsoft Office Suite is required
- California Life Insurance License is a plus.
- CFP or ChFC designation desirable but not required.
- Salary draw commensurate with your experience and expected production.
- Unlimited earning potential with incentive compensation once production exceeds salary draw (paid bi-weekly).
- On-boarding bonus available for transferrable books of business.
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Long-Term Disability, Life, and Long-Term Care for the Employee with buy-ups available
- Vision, AFLAC, and Voluntary Life are also offered
- 401(k) with matching and potential for employer profit sharing contributions.
- Mileage and client engagement expenses reimbursed. Cell phone allowance.
- Office, computer, comprehensive financial services technology stack provided.