LBW Insurance and Financial Services is looking for an experienced Account Executive for our quickly growing Employee Benefits Department.
LBW is the largest independent full-service Insurance Agency in the Santa Clarita Valley area. We are a family owned, mid-size, boutique agency that provides very high-quality, high-touch levels of service to our clients. We are looking for the right person to join our terrific team.
- Proven track record of success in an Insurance Sales role
- Ability to Prospect and close business
- Knowledge of Employee Benefits carriers and their programs in compliance with ACA regulations
- Ability to analyze client needs, then design the best possible plan to meet those needs
- Ability to conduct open enrollment meetings (both virtually and in-person)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to converse with, and present effectively to, senior management of a prospect or client
- Ability to work in a strong teamwork environment
- Strength in building and maintaining client relationships
- Ability to execute renewal and/or marketing strategies in accordance with the client’s needs
- Close monitoring of clients, continually providing innovative solutions
- Must be able to do in-person interactions with clients
- Focus on new business and retention of LBW Business
- Current California Accident & Health and Life Insurance Licenses
- Technical knowledge in the industry
- Proficient use of applicable technology
We offer a great working environment, competitive salaries, 100% Medical and Dental Benefits paid for the Employee, a matched 401K plan and an excellent overall Benefits package.
Hybrid work schedule available
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties not described in this job description. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description.
LBW has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or LBW may terminate employment at any time, for any reason not disallowed by law.